Secure Payment Methods
- Credit card payment by phone
When you select the payment method "Credit card payment by phone" during your purchase, we will contact you by phone to proceed with the payment. Here is the procedure:
- Once your order is validated we will automatically receive it by email.
- We will check the availability of the products ordered.
- We will call you within 72 hours maximum to ask for your bank card information, in order to carry out the banking transaction on our payment terminal (TPE). None of your card information is stored on our systems, and these are only used for the current transaction. If you place a new order you will have to give us again your card information. Please check that your phone number is correct as this is our only way to contact you. If your phone number is wrong, your order will be deleted.
- Once confirmed your order is delivered to La Poste (within 24 hours for shipments in Guadeloupe PROXI COURSE, under 72 hours for any other shipment by Colissimo)
- Cash payment (at the store)
For customers who are in Guadeloupe and who wish to pay in cash, it is possible to come and pay on site at our store/pick up point . Please see our opening hours.
- Payment by check (professionals only)
After prior agreement from us, some professionals can pay by check. Depending on the procedure decided with them, they can either send us their check by mail or keep it at our disposal for the delivery person.
- On-line payment Visa, Mastercard / Paypal (not yet available)
When you use these payment methods, you are directly put in contact with the banking intermediary using a secure SSL connection. Your credit card information does not pass through our systems, but directly with those of the banking intermediary. When the payment is validated this intermediary sends us a confirmation of the transaction which will validate your order.
General remark : the products ordered will be reserved only after payment.